How to Apply
The recruitment campaign for placements starting in the 2015-2016 academic year is now open, and the closing date for applications is 31st October 2014.
The application form, individual placement job descriptions and locations, and instructions on how to apply can all be found here.
Applications must be submitted on-line via the Pfizer Jobs Portal, and unfortunately due to the number of applications we are not able to consider any received after the closing date.
Please note this scheme is for 12 months only and is open to students who have an industrial training placement year as part of their degree course or have taken a year out of their degree to do this with the support of their university.
We will not accept applications from post graduates or from students looking for a placement of less than 12 months.
Interviews will take place throughout November and early December where you will be invited to visit the site where your placement is based to see our facilities, meet members of the department and discuss the placement in more detail.
If you have any questions about the application process please email the Industrial Placement Team on email@example.com
Please use the following checklist to ensure we receive your application.
- Read through the job descriptions on Placements Available page relevant to your degree discipline.
- Identify your preferred position reference/s.
- Complete Application Form in full including your position reference (and department/project preference if you have one).
NB: Your application will be reviewed by all departments listed against your position reference.
- Save and rename the .doc with your name and ‘Application Form’ e.g. ‘Joe Bloggs – Application Form’.
NB: A CV and covering letter is not required.
- Log in to the PFIZER JOBS PORTAL via the link below. www.pfizer.com/careers
- Create profile.
- Select job opening – 1002480 Industrial Trainee (Multiple Roles Available)
- Upload application form and submit application.
- Any incorrect applications will not be accepted for review. You DO NOT need to submit CV and/or Cover Letter.