How to Apply
The recruitment campaign for placements starting in the 2016-2017 academic year is now open, and the closing date for applications is 31st October 2015.
The application form, individual placement job descriptions and locations, and instructions on how to apply can all be found here.
Applications must be submitted on-line via the Pfizer Jobs Portal, and unfortunately due to the number of applications we are not able to consider any received after the closing date.
Please note this scheme is for 12 months only and is open to students who have an industrial training placement year as part of their degree course or have taken a year out of their degree to do this with the support of their university.
We will not accept applications from post graduates or from students looking for a placement of less than 12 months.
Interviews will take place throughout November and early December where you will be invited to visit the site where your placement is based to see our facilities, meet members of the department and discuss the placement in more detail.
Please note that Assessment centres will be held for placements based in Walton Oaks only on 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th December. You will only be required to attend one of these dates.
If you have any questions about the application process please email the Industrial Placement Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following checklist to ensure we receive your application.
- Read through the job descriptions on Placements Available page.
- Identify you preferred Job Requisition ID.
- Complete Application Form in full.
- Save the document.
- Log into the Jobs Portal via the link www.pfizer.com/careers
- Create a profile (see ‘How to complete and submit your application’).
- Upload application form and submit application.
- Any incorrect applications WILL NOT be accepted for review. You DO NOT need to submit a CV and/or Cover Letter.